The South Central Membrane Association (SCMA) is developing the program for its Annual Conference that is planned to be held at the Hilton Fort Worth, TX on August 25-27, 2021.
SCMA is committed to the health and safety of our Conference Participants. In-person events held by SCMA will maintain the highest of safety standards to protect the well-being of our attendees, speakers and staff. We want your input on whether your personal and/or company policy will prevent you from attending the Conference in-person. To share your feedback, the online Speaker Bio/Abstract Form will ask you to indicate whether you are willing/able to attend in-person vs. virtually. To learn more about what SCMA is doing to protect you at in-person meetings, CLICK HERE.
Presentation Topics & Audience
The conference theme will focus on membrane technology, treatment, techniques and trouble-shooting. Solutions, lessons learned and case studies will be highlighted specifically the approaches and usages of membrane technology to address the need for water in SCMA’s region. The planning committee has determined that the following topics will be presented during the Conference:
- Basic Applications
- Case Studies or Lessons Learned
- Succession Planning and Knowledge Transfer
- Optimization and Sustainability
- Membrane Approaches and Technologies
- Running a Membrane Plant During a Pandemic
- Monday, February 15, 2021 – Deadline for submission of speaker bio/abstract (must be submitted in approved form)
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 – Notification of planning committee decisions
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 – For those accepted, PowerPoint presentation must be submitted in the template provided (no paper is required)
Please email or call 512-617-6529 if you have any questions.
The planning committee looks forward to receiving your submittal.