SCMA 2018 Annual Conference & Expo
“Membranes: Mystery To Mastery”
Please check back soon for for information on this event.
Call for Presenters
The South Central Membrane Association (SCMA) is in the process of developing the program for its Annual Conference. SCMA 2018 Annual Conference theme: “Membranes: Mystery To Mastery”.
The planning committee has determined that the following topics will be presented during the Conference:
The conference theme will focus on membrane technology, treatment, techniques and trouble-shooting. Solutions, lessons learned and case studies will be highlighted specifically the approaches and usages of membrane technology to address the need for water in SCMA’s region. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Basic Applications
- Case Studies or Lessons Learned
- Integrated Water Supply Approaches
- Innovative Membrane Approaches and Technologies
If you are interested in presenting, please fill out the speaker bio/abstract form and email to email@example.com by the deadline below.
click images at right to view – Call for Presenters and/or Speaker Bio/Abstract Form.
- Friday, March 2, 2018 – Deadline for submission of speaker bio/abstract (must be submitted in approved form)
- Friday, July 6, 2018 – For those accepted, PowerPoint presentation must be submitted in the template provided (no paper is required)
- Friday, April 27, 2018 – Notification of planning committee decisions
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-617-6529.