SCMA 2019 Annual Conference & Expo
“Finding a Path Through the Membrane Maze”
Please check back soon for more information and registration.
Call for Presenters
The conference theme will focus on membrane technology, treatment, techniques and trouble-shooting. Solutions, lessons learned and case studies will be highlighted specifically the approaches and usages of membrane technology to address the need for water in SCMA’s region.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Basic Applications
- Case Studies or Lessons Learned
- Integrated Water Supply Approaches
- Innovative Membrane Approaches and Technologies
If you are interested in presenting, please complete the online form or complete the PDF fill-in form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline listed below.
- Friday, April 12, 2019 – Deadline for submission of speaker bio/abstract (must be submitted in approved form)
- Friday, May 24, 2019 – Notification of planning committee decisions
- Friday, July 12, 2019 – For those accepted, PowerPoint presentation must be submitted in the template provided (no paper is required)
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com or call 512-617-6529.