Membrane Plant Operator Training
MOC II: Advanced Training of Reverse Osmosis & Nanofiltration Systems
- Monday-Wednesday (Space is limited to 30 Attendees)
- Contact Hours Approved: 21.5 Water/5 Wastewater – TCEQ Approved Training Course #1438
- Attendees must be a Licensed Operator or have attended a basic water class (submit proof)
To View Brochure – click on the brochure image above or the link below.
Completion of this MOC-II course complies with the requirement in Title 30, Texas Administrative Code (TAC) §290.46(e)(2)(D) for training of RO/NF Plant Operators.
- 8 Contact Hours Water – (TCEQ Course #1342 Approved)
- Space limited to 50 attendees
To View Brochure – click on the brochure image at right.
Call for Award Nominations
Now is the time we honor the essential workers keeping the water and wastewater plants running. Please take this opportunity to recognize the staff who have stepped up to ensure plants continue to run smoothly by nominating an operator and/or a plant of the year.
To nominate or to be considered for this year’s award, please complete application and submit by the extended deadline, Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
The winners will be announced in the August Monthly Newsletter and on the SCMA Website. Winners will also compete for the AMTA/AWWA plant and operator of the year at the Membrane Technology Conference.
We look forward to receiving your applications! Good luck!
August 26, 2020
Conference Call (Outgoing Board and Incoming Board)
Fort Worth, TX – August 25-27, 2021
@ Hilton Fort Worth