Fort Worth, TX – August 25-27, 2021
@ Hilton Fort Worth
SCMA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo
“Solving Membrane Operation and Management Challenges”
SCMA is committed to the health and safety of our Conference Participants. In-person events held by SCMA will maintain the highest of safety standards to protect the well-being of our attendees, speakers and staff. We want your input on whether your personal and/or company policy will prevent you from attending the Conference in-person. To share your feedback, the online Speaker Bio/Abstract Form will ask you to indicate whether you are willing/able to attend in-person vs. virtually. To learn more about what SCMA is doing to protect you at in-person meetings, CLICK HERE.
Call for Presenters
The conference theme will focus on membrane technology, treatment, techniques and trouble-shooting. Solutions, lessons learned and case studies will be highlighted specifically the approaches and usages of membrane technology to address the need for water in SCMA’s region. Topics of interest include:
- Basic Applications
- Case Studies or Lessons Learned
- Succession Planning and Knowledge Transfer
- Optimization and Sustainability
- Membrane Approaches and Technologies
- Running a Membrane Plant During a Pandemic
If you are interested in presenting, please complete the Speaker Abstract/Bio Form below.
- Monday, February 15, 2021 – Deadline for submission of speaker bio/abstract (must be submitted in approved form)
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 – Notification of planning committee decisions
- Thursday, July 22, 2021 – For those accepted, PowerPoint presentation must be submitted in the template provided (no paper is required)
Please email or call 512-617-6529 if you have any questions.
The planning committee looks forward to receiving your submittal.